Admission to Amal International School is very competitive and parents who wish to enroll their children at Amal International School must inquire from the school regarding vacancies ahead of the closing date for applications. This information can be obtained by telephone or by email. If vacancies exist for the required grade, the parents and the child should visit the school and meet the Admission Clark by prior appointment. Appointments will be granted between 8.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. Following a brief interview and if all criteria are fulfilled an application form will be issued by the school after the due payment to the cashier.
- Duly filled applications shall be submitted on or before the required date (called as the closing date) along with the following documents:-a) Child’s Birth Certificate (Original or a Copy certified by the registrar General).
- b) Parents’ Marriage Certificate. c) Photographs of the Child, its Father, Mother or the Guardian. d) Proof of Residence, Income, Employment/Profession/ Occupation of the Parent / Guardian. e) Child’s Diagnosis Card issued by the Medical Officer of Health. f) Educational Reports of the Pre-School attended) Any other relevant documents which the School deems necessary.
- An Aptitude Test and a brief Oral Interview, shall be conducted for the Child.
- An interview shall be held with the Child’s Parents/Guardian.
- Parents’/Guardian’s Income, Qualifications/Occupation/Profession, Languages spoken at home will also considered to verify suitability for Admission.
- Any Child obtaining not less than required marks on the subjects tested shall be admitted subject to other conditions stipulated in the School Admission Policy.
- All applicants who obtain the required marks will face an interview conducted by a Panel headed by a Member of the Board of Management.
- The Panel shall be entitled to accept and/or reject any application that does not fulfill the requirement of School.
- Admissions recommended by the Panel shall be referred to the Principal for his perusal, observations and recommendation.
- Final approval for Admission shall be authorized by the Chairman.
- No Applications for Admission for Grade 1 shall be entertained after the end of the month of February of the current year (Year of Admission) unless under special circumstances.
- Once the Admission is approved the Parents are required to pay the Admission Fees*, Annual Term Fees* for the year, Activity Fees* and any other voluntary financial contributions.
- A Declaration form* shall be signed by the Parent/Guardian at the time of interview.
- No Admission shall be granted unless all the relevant payments are settled in full on or before the date of Admission of the child.
- Upon the payment of the required fees to the bank mentioned on the payment vouchers, bank receipt and the school receipt obtained should be produced to the Admission Clerk in order to obtain the Letter of Admission and the book list.
- A photocopy of the term fees should be pasted in the student’s Record Book (SRB).
- Parent/Guardian will be notified by the Admission Clerk on the time and the date the child should attend the school.